Wednesday, September 8, 2010

his mine ! - by dylla

For our first meet and our first conversation,
Our first text messages and our first calls,
Our first hangout and our first dates,
Our first kiss and our first hug,
I'll never forget. !! 
Never forget the feelings and how perfect everything was. 

We became closer and closer.
You whispered the three most beautiful words in my ear. "I love you" 
It was the best moment of my life.
All our memorise, tears and smiles, cry and laugh,
and all the days you spent with me makes my day full of happiness.
You were the best boyfriend i ever had darling.
And everything would have been meaningless if you weren't in my life.
i'm sorry for all my mistake that i've done to your heart.
i didn't mean it. :(

I'll never forget alls our "BEST MOMENT" together,
I'll never forget how you said I was beautiful everytime we wanna going out. ;p
And I'll never forget how special you made me feel everyday.
Every time I got a text message from you my heart stopped. 
and every time I saw you called me I got a smile on my lips. 
It was love. Real love.

you were mine Ahmad Zulhilmi 

No comments:

Post a Comment